Directions for Danka

My dear friend, I'm happy and excited for your arrive, I'll give you the map and the directions you asked before.

The first thing you will have to do is walk from the airport and go to the end of the road, cross the bridge and go to the toll station, after that, you are going to take the bus "TRANS LEBRIJA", go past the door "Entrada de Giron" and leave the bus 5 meters after please, you will have to walk again, take the next right and go straight on at the principal park of Giron, if you want to see the Basilica church is on your left, take the second right please and cross the road, at this point you will be in the "Los Caneyes" avenue, turn left at the traffic lights and finally my house is on the other side of the road.
Pleas call me if you feel lost.
greetings!!

Comentarios

Entradas populares